Total Surrender by Rebecca Zanetti (T's Review)


What an incredible journey for survival and freedom! The Sin Brothers captured not only my heart in Forgotten Sins, but it had my pulse racing in Sweet Revenge, took me by surprise in Blind Faith, and ultimately had me cheering, stomping my feet and cradling my heart in Total Surrender.

The youngest of the Sin Brothers, Jory, has been in a coma for two years. He is now awake and residing in a cell just waiting for his chance to escape and reunite with his grey eyed brothers. Lucky for him, a beautiful computer geek just might be able to help him.

Piper is told not to trust the prisoner she has been tasked to save. But it doesn’t stop her from taking note of the beautiful specimen behind the bullet proof glass. Piper is new to the organization she is working for and is beginning to see that all is not what it seems.

Total Surrender is Jorys turn to find happiness and love. At the same time, Matt, Nate, Shane, and Jory must do whatever it takes to save not only themselves, but the love they have found and the family they have created along this journey. Never alone: a mantra, a beacon, and a hope created by children and carried into adulthood. These sexy soldiers were created to kill and be the ultimate warriors, and they will do anything and everything in their power to keep the promise. Never Alone.

I am in awe of the world Rebecca Zanetti created with her Sin Brothers. The four book series is a testament that Zanetti can deliver well thought out books with fresh ideas and remain true to her characters. I have loved this series from the beginning and I am sad that the ride is over. But hey! I can always re-read because....

“A week with a Dean brother is like a year with anybody else. You know. With the shooting, the espionage, the fighting for their lives.”

5 Sinful Stars!



Pre-Order the final installment now on AMAZON!
Add Total Surrender on Goodreads!

Comments

Popular Posts