Ripped (Real #5) by Katy Evans ~Review~



The fifth story in the new adult series that began with the New York 




Times bestseller REAL.
New Adult Contemporary
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Release: December 9, 2014

Every woman wants me--except the one I sing for.
Seattle shakes with anticipation: they call it the concert of the year. They say girls are getting pregnant just thinking about my band being in town.
But when you love a girl, you don't leave her with nothing but a ring and a promise. Any man with half a brain should know.
So what did I expect my girl would do when she saw me again?
Well, for starters, she loathes our music. Particularly the song I wrote about her.
When I sing it, the stadium is in an uproar. Thousands of fans scream my name like I'm a god--but yeah, not her. Crystal clear: the girl's not happy to see me.
Black hair, black boots, a bad attitude, that's her -- Pandora Stone is a freaking man-eater and she's out for my blood.
That's alright.
Let her come at me. Because I'm out for her heart and, this time, there's no way she can stop me.

Katy Evans grew up with books and book-boyfriends until she found a real sexy boyfriend to love. They married and are now hard at work on their own happily ever after. Katy loves her family and friends, and she also loves reading, walking, baking, and being consumed by her characters until she reaches “The End.” Which is, hopefully, only the beginning…





An arrogant rock star comes to town and his ex is set for revenge. There’s nothing like a little vegetable throwing to make a girl feel better, right? LOL! A bit childish and kind of a funny way to get back at your ex if you ask me, but sometimes a little silly NA drama is just what a girl needs on a weekend afternoon.

Caught in the act and forced to face the guy that broke her, Pandora is now confronted by the man who wrote a song that has haunted her for six years.

On the flip side, the rocker didn’t exactly have a choice six years ago. Neither really know what went on behind the scenes.

Total guilty pleasure read. Sexy, fun, and typical NA misunderstandings and angst, but fun, sweet, and sexy too.



*ARC provided by AToMR Tours/Gallery Books


Follow the tour HERE

Comments

Popular Posts