Author Spotlight ~Jewel E. Ann ~



 


About Jewel E. Ann

Jewel is a free-spirited romance junkie with a quirky sense of humor.

With 10 years of flossing lectures under her belt, she took early retirement from her dental hygiene career to stay home with her three awesome boys and manage the family business.

After her best friend of nearly 30 years suggested a few books from the Contemporary Romance genre, Jewel was hooked. Devouring two and three books a week but still craving more, she decided to practice sustainable reading, AKA writing.

When she's not donning her cape and saving the planet one tree at a time, she enjoys yoga with friends, good food with family, rock climbing with her kids, watching How I Met Your Mother reruns, and of course…heart-wrenching, tear-jerking, panty-scorching novels.


1.)    What is the most exciting thing that has happened so far in your latest release?
Does it give away the moment if I confess I’m answering this before it’s officially released? So while I’m waiting to answer with bestseller lists and rave reviews (fingers crossed) I have to say seeing my cover for the first time has been the most exciting part. I still get an embarrassingly huge grin on my face every time I look at it. Mae I Design is AMAZING!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
2.  We talk a lot here on KT Book Reviews about wine and chocolate, what’s your favs?
Dark chocolate is my obsession and I made it Addy’s too in Holding You—Allison’s Gourmet Vegan Truffles. It’s not as classy and please don’t hold it against me, but I usually prefer a cold bottle of beer over wine, but …. I do enjoy a nice glass of Riesling or wine in the form of Sangria.                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                   
3.  What is something you want your reader to know about your latest release?
It’s a standalone so there is NO CLIFFHANGER, LOL! Undeniably You is a steamy romantic comedy with a little less angst than the Holding You series, but still filled with deep emotions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
4.  What’s your favorite quote?
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” ~ Pablo Picasso

5.  What will be or has been your summer read? 


I’ve been writing! But I will have to check out One Night Promised - Jodi Ellen Malpas, and Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover. My sister tells me I need to read the Artists Trilogy - Karina Halle, so that too has made my TBR list.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 


Social media links:
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Jewel-E.-Ann/e/B00IJYHDIG/

Comments

Popular Posts