Sylvia Day Aftershock Release Day!



Never mix business with pleasure. Never bring politics into the bedroom. In a way I did both when I took Jackson Rutledge as a lover. I can't say I wasn't warned.

Two years later, he was back. Walking into a deal I'd worked hard to close. Under the tutelage of Lei Yeung, one of the sharpest businesswomen in New York, I had picked up a thing or two since Jax walked away. I wasn't the girl he once knew, but he hadn't changed. Unlike the last time we'd drifted into each other's lives, I knew exactly what I was dealing with... and how addictive his touch could be.

The inner circle of glamour, sex, and privilege was Jax's playground--but this time, I knew the rules of the game. In the cutthroat business world, one adage rules all: keep your enemies close and your ex-lovers closer.



Wow you guys! Just WOW. Jax and Gia are my new favorite couple!If you are looking for something hot from Sylvia Day while counting the days till we hear when the next Crossfire book is coming out, this is for you! It's sexy fun and a sizzling mix for witty banter and cutthroat business. Afterburn and Aftershock are both great reads. Just click the link below to get yours today!


~For more info and to connect with Sylvia Day check out her website~

Comments

Popular Posts