The Devil's in the Details by Kimberly Raye

18100370


2 stars**
 
This book just didn't work for me... and I think it's because I do not enjoy paranormal characters behaving a little too much like humans. Jess is a succubus and her attempt to be normal made her character a little less interesting.
The humor felt a little forced to me... I got a few giggles but for the most part it felt like humor overkill.
This was a quick and easy read and for the most part there are some interesting characters. I really loved Cutter the demon hunter. The fact that he is a demon hunter and Jess is a demon made this match a little complicated!
This might appeal to someone with a different type of sense of humor than me so feel free to give it a go. It's not a badly written book just one that didn't appeal to me personally.

ARC provided by Montlake Publishing via netgalley.
 
K~

Comments

Popular Posts