Feather Light by Lorenz Font


17735308

 
1 star :( 
 
So disappointed in this book... it was such a good idea for an erotic story with him being blind and a massage therapist. That's what drew me to the story originally. The sex was just too juvenile and did not appeal to me in any way. The role playing was just odd... the Jetsons?? Arm my weapon?? It was all just a little too silly...
I don't read too many BDSM books and really know nothing about this lifestyle but the attempt to make this BDSM just didn't seem realistic or erotic.
I liked Parker's back story and his career choice but sadly just didn't like him. And, even though I sympathize with some of the tragic events of Kelly's past... I just didn't buy into the whole poor me I'm a famous movie star persona. It was annoying...
The one scene that really blew it for me was when he forced himself on her out of anger... and even though she let him do it that doesn't make it okay. I hate books that give the impression that it is okay to forgive and forget those type of acts. And, why ruin a great character by turning him into a jerk?! I might've been able to tolerate all of his silly bedroom behavior had it not been for this one scene. After that I was just done...
That's about it... just didn't like it...

ARC provided by the publisher via netgalley
 
K~

Comments

Popular Posts