Friendly Temptation by Elaine Radley

 
4 stars****
 
I love reading these little novellas because it is a great way to find out what kind of potential an author has as a writer. And, even though this is just a short story (not really a book) it did make me smile and smirk and left me wanting more. I am a huge lover of food seduction so I loved the playtime in the kitchen scene... and I also love the whole friends to lovers concept... especially if it is well written. Nice playful banter throughout the story between Kat and Dom. If you're looking for a taste of sexual tension to fill up an hour or so this one should hit the spot. The question is at the end of the day is... Would I read more from this author? Yes, I would... she has a nice writing style... so, give it a go!
 
K~
 
If you would like to check this title out on Amazon click HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts