The Godborn by Paul S. Kemp (The Sundering #2)

The Godborn (The Sundering, #2)


 Did Not Finish....
 
I just could not get into this book. Please bear in mind however, as I said in my previous review of The Companions that I started this series not really knowing anything about this world. So, maybe that is part of why I didn't get it! I found this to be very confusing and hard to follow. And, the characters were not as interesting as the ones in the first book. I think it's safe to say that this series is just not a good fit for me in the fantasy genre. I ended up liking book one but it took some work and then book two was just not working for me at all. But, hey... I gave it my best shot! I wasn't able to finish this one so I decided not to give it a rating. I never really feel comfortable rating books that I haven't finished... doesn't seem fair to the author. Good luck to all of you Sundering fans... I hope your journey fairs better than mine!

I received a copy of this title via netgalley in exchange for a review.

K~

Comments

Popular Posts