Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson

                                                          Undead and Unwed (Undead, #1)

This is a giggly four star book for me...  and I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. 
If you are looking for a fun quick read... a few giggles and a story that you can't take too seriously then this is a good one to pick up.  This is book one of the Undead series and I think I might just be hooked in to this one.  I'd been eyeballing this series for a while because I love books with a sense of humor but also hate the whole love and devotion to designer clothes and shoes thing...  shallow is not usually a trait I like in a heroine.  But, it totally worked for me in this particular story.  The heroine has a fetish for designer shoes.  Will you roll your eyes a bit??...  probably.  But, aside from the occasional eye roll I did find the story very entertaining.  I'll definitely be reading more of this series and I will keep you posted on what I think. 

~K


Comments

Popular Posts