Lover Avenged (BDB #7) by J.R. Ward



Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7)Rehvenge, brother–in-law to the brotherhood. Sympath, club owner, drug dealer, pimp and fur covered sexiness. Rehv gets his Ehlena but it’s not going to be easy. There is so much packed into Lover Avenged I am bursting. I think this is where J.R. Ward hit her stride. Her books really have become about the collective. I simply adore it.  The shift really happens here. The world in Caldwell changes as does the surrounding.

 The threats with the Lessers shift to one that use to be their own. An old foe of JM begins his reign of unpleasantness.



 Now the good stuff, a list of my favorite moments. Hopefully not to spoilery.

Fighting Wrath
De La Cruz!!!!
“Brace yourself Effie.”
Butch and Wrath banter. LOL “I thought you were a good Catholic.”
Rage and his Tootsie Pops
Picnic table chat
L-A-S-S-I-T-E-R
Wrong balcony
Frosted Flakes and lullabies
Under desk
Mary Tyler Moore motherf*cker
George
JOHNFREAKINMATTHEW!!

There was just so much in this one. So much good stuff. GAH! Loved it.
T~

The countdown is on! Lover at Last is out March 26, 2013


Comments

Popular Posts