Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost



 


Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost


I found this book one day at a book store that was going out of business. It looked interesting and it was half price so I picked it up. Once I started reading it I simply could not put it down. Great story, great writing and great characters. It wasn't until I was finished and began to look into other books written by Jeaniene Frost that I realized that this book is a side story of her Night Huntress series. Now you don't necessarily need to read that series to enjoy this book. It works just as well as a stand alone story but I do encourage you to do so. I devoured the Night Huntress series in a very short period of time and it has become one of my favorites. Cat and Bones have such great chemistry! Bones is by far one of my favorite vampires.
Anyway, back to Eternal Kiss of Darkness... Mencheres and Kira also have great chemistry. They meet when Kira risks her life to save his. There is plenty of action and steamy romance in this story and a small taste of the very clever world of vampires that Jeaniene Frost has created.
If you want to start with the Night Huntress series then book one is titled, "Halfway to the Grave". But, don't forget to come back to this one . It is an excellent read. 

                                                Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)

K~

Comments

Popular Posts